Saturday, May 20, 2006

50 Cent to produce 2pacs new album?!

From http://www.gunitworld.com/g-unitnews.htm apparently G-Units 50 Cent wants to produce 2pacs new album. He has very high hopes saying if he produces it it will sell 10 X platinum. He states:
"If this joint deal was to happen with Amaru/G-Unit I guarantee that 2Pac will have the greatest album to date ever," says Curtis "Interscope" Jackson boldly. "We're trying to be in talks with Amaru now and his estate and hopefully a conclusion of a joint venture can happen and we can make it happen for pac again. Me and Pac rocked the house on tha realists joint and we can do it again if the opportunity is given, where pac and I can team up again and have him linked to G-Unit. I don't see why his mother wouldn't want a joint venture with me. Mark my words, I guarantee an authentic 2pac album. I'll make a better album than All Eyez On Me and Makaveli and this is a guarantee. If Pac is with me on G-Unit I guarantee diamond status on every album because I would put out some of the best music of his life. All his mom needs is a promoter like me to do all the work and she can kick back."

If this is true, then good luck, as only a few albums (look here) have gone Diamond 10 x Platinum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home