Saturday, May 27, 2006

Is The Game still signed to Aftermath?! Will Dr Dre produce Doctors Advocate?!

A few days ago, (read post below), I came across G.A.G.E.s site and the Q&A section that apparently the rapper answers himself. Someone asked G.A.G.E about his position in whether he feels The Game more or 50 Cent more. The answer said he feels both of them, though he hasnt been close to The Game and he isnt on Aftermath anymore. I dont have any quotes from this as it has been removed from the site. (http://www.gagemoney.com/answergage.html)

I then asked my own question to G.A.G.E, which said "Your saying Game isnt signed to Aftermath anymore, and how about Dr Dres production on Doctors Advocate?". A day later I got a reply saying that The Game is moving label from Aftermath to Interscope/Geffen, and that hes not sure of Dr Dre is messing with the production on Drs Advocate.

This is very suspicious and I kind of believe it now as I posted this up in the offical Black Wall Street forums and every topic about it has disapeared?? I didnt even get a PM or notice saying why. Usually they would have closed the forum thread and said why. I didnt get any of this. I also believe The Game has moved label as the what Gage said about this all has disapeared off the G.A.G.E. web site.

Whatever the label though The Games music will still be very good and in future posts I will show new Busta Rhymes tracks, a timberland produced joint from Papoose and more from Lloyd Banks and 50 Cent.

Feel free to comment!

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
David

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this place, where people can leave their ideas and opinions, it's great!With the best regards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home