Friday, December 01, 2006

50 Cent new album - "Before I Self Destruct"?

G-Unit and Aftermath's 50 Cent is gong to release his third album named "Before I Self Destruct". According to sources (seen below) this is the name of his new album and 50 is taking a soulful feel to it. One source says:

Curtis Jackson - is planning to shock fans next spring with his new sound.

He says, "I want the music to sound like something I haven't done before so I needed to change the guys I worked with on the last project."

"On my last album I stuck with what people have expected from me already but now I feel more comfortable to do something else. I've been listening to a lot of Motown stuff - Smokey Robinson - a lot of older music, so I got a lot of soulful loops."

"I took material from some old, old records and recreated them."

The album is due out in spring 2007 and other names for this third 50 Cent album have been *9 Bullets Later", "I Self Destruct", "Livin The Life" and "Live Or Die". Guests apparently include Dr Dre, Eminem, G-Unit, Snoop Dogg, LL Cool J, Chamillionare, Nicole Scherzinger (from the Pussycat Dolls) and Lil Wayne with production by Dr Dre, Sha Money XL, 50 Cent himself, Eminem, Timbaland, Scott Storch and Needlz. However all of the names, guests and productions are not comfirmed yet.

When MTV News asked why he chose "Before I Self Destruct" he replied "Because it could potentially happen."

Sources:

TeenMusic.com
FMQB

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea you already know my boy 50 gone do da thang GGGGGGG-Unit!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home